Camera Operation Steps
Please loading the batteries and inserting the SD Card before using this camera.
1. Open the front cover, you can see the “EJECT ” button.
2. Please be sure that switch the camera’s power OFF when loading/unloading batteries or inserting SD card.
3. Press the Battery Tray EJECT button to release the battery tray and pull it out for loading.
4. Be sure to inset each battery so its polarity(+/- direction) matches the polarity indications at the bottom of the battery tray. A full set of 8AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries should be used.
5. Press the battery tray into the host, you will hear a slight“click” sound, which means the battery compartment is locked.
6. Inserting the SD Card, and make sure that the SD card is insert correctly . If you hear“click” sounds that means it has be inserted correctly.
7. Switch the camera’s power AIM, you are ready to go into the setup mode to get the camera ready to use, with all options set to your preference.
8. Moving the mode switch t to ON mode. The notion indicator LED will blink red for about 10 seconds .This interval allows time for you to close the Cam’s front cover,lock it, and leave the monitored area. The camera will take pictures or videos automatically.(According to its current slide switch settings) when it is triggered by the PIR sensor’s detection of activity in the area it covers.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
0.3S-0.8S TRIGGER SPEED: Once detecting the movement, the hunting camera will be triggered instantly in 0.3s-1s without delay. You will never miss any exciting moments even at night. The trigger distance is up to 20m (65ft).
1080P FULL HD: The trail camera captures 16 MP crystal images and full HD 1080P videos, providing high-quality details during daytime, black and white shots at night.
EXCELLENT SENSITIVITY: The upgraded infrared LEDS without bright flash can let you catch any moment even at dark night. 940nm invisible infrared technology support super clear night vision
IP54 WATERPROOF: With IP54 waterproof certification, this scouting camera can effectively resist the erosion of rain and sand. Plus the robust housing ensures you a long-lasting service life. With the mounting strap, you can easily install this trail camera wherever you want
MORE FEATURES: The trail camera comes with multi-recording modes and versatile functions(Time Switch/Timer/Time Stamp Function Etc.) perfect for the surveillance of reptiles, cold blooded animals or amphibians, at the same time, it reduces the inadvertent shoot caused by the leaves or grass, saved power and SD card storage space.